Thursday, December 24, 2009

Extending Dining Room Tables Help! Vinyl Damage To Our Wooden Dining Room Table (caused By Folding Under Protective Vinyl With Felt Bottom)

Help! Vinyl damage to our wooden dining room table (caused by folding under protective vinyl with felt bottom) - extending dining room tables

From our table with three extension leaves do not cut the fabric for protection when used with only 2 disks. When I wash the water and the protection, there was no trace of vinyl records, was removed in each end of the table folded integrated so striking at each end. The only information I can find says that, plastic, vinyl, rubber and wood can damage surfaces if for a period of time. I had on my table, like this for over a month due to holidays! This is a very expensive table, I do not want to ruin. Thank you for everything and all your advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment