Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Popped Chicken Pocks Pics How To Get Rid Of Chicken Pock Scars On Face?

How to get rid of Chicken pock scars on face? - popped chicken pocks pics

It was chicken pox when I was little, made some of the grains in the face like a curious child, I took a couple of chicken pox grain. A few years later, scars on his face. one of the scars are so deep that it actually looks like a giant (or small:)) fell on my face crater.

The scar does not suffer from any kind of stain is just a huge scar (looks like a crater) in the face. It is totally viable, and I want to get rid of him.

I use to apply a night cream to her face, she has done nothing for a month to the surface smooth.

I wonder if you knew of a product you can get rid of deep scars?

0 comments:

Post a Comment