Monday, January 4, 2010

Austin Pediatricians Pediatrician Told Me My 2 Month Old Premature Son Could Possibly Have Cerebral Palsy..need Answers.?

Pediatrician told me my 2 month old premature son could possibly have cerebral palsy..need answers.? - austin pediatricians

I have twins who were born 9 weeks premature. You must be born, the 30th August. After 2 months of age. Then, as I think only twice in Austin, time can be prone to be rolled onto his back. I think this must be that the doctor is more advanced for her age and she said she did not think it is. She said she believes there could be an increase in muscle tone and cerebral palsy, perhaps. From what I read, he had cerebral palsy, unable to mount his motor functions, and it may be delayed. He also said that cerebral palsy, brain damage, but he never had a brain injury .. are premature, because the heads were examined by the bleeding, etc. .. and it was not all seemed well. I think my question is, what are the chances of cerebral palsy? What are the chances that only adults? I took him to the neurologist tomorrow. As much as I do not think that theres always that "What If" and I can not stop thinking about.

3 comments:

maliboo_... said...

I am very shocked that the developing countries, but unfortunately, what I say true. When a premature baby's head, lift back, or cruise in early May * a sign of the CP. Floor is usually different from, like a Rolls-term baby. It may be a sign of increased muscle tone. CP can hypotonic or floppy disk () or rigid (hypertonic) muscle tone.

However, this is a sure sign that your child has cerebral palsy. Raising the tone (or floppy) muscle is not always PC. My son micropreemie rose sharply in the neonatal intensive care unit (in an attempt to escape from the air) and has its head around 180 "all connected to the vent (RTS, it had never seen before). When he came home, he raised crush your head, on a cruise and left early. his shot was different from most babies roll fullterm, do not believe that OT had CP. He is a teenager, and he did not have a PC. It was only a slight increase in muscle tone in the legs and a bit floppy muscle tone in his trunk like a baby, how it spreads in some premature births.

Although the cerebral hemorrhage and severe injuries such asthis is a sign that HIV is a baby to the Conference of the Parties may be predisposed (my son had bilateral IVH grade II), to be honest with you, some premature babies end up with cerebral palsy who suffered no symptoms of a brain injury had. However, the chances are usually much less, especially for a premature birth, not the micropreemie.

I guess, and is only a suggestion, your child probably has a little muscle tone. It is sometimes known as dystonia transitional differences in muscle growth that premature babies in general.

It would get a good idea, an assessment of two premature infants with early childhood intervention. If you believe that one of their children need treatment, we will be there for you (at least arrange it in most areas of work). The therapy is used to play in occupational therapy or physiotherapy. It is good to provide more of a professional observer of premature infants that they stay the course ". I loved him, because then he could be a mother, and not always in control of my son for questions!

It is a good idea if a parent prematurely joinGroup support either the NICU or online. Here is a list of online support groups: http://www.prematurity.org/preemielists. ... And there are others online.

I hope that your neurologist's appointment went well and were able to answer some of your questions.

twilight... said...

My daughter was able to walk after 8 weeks, and held his head very well at that time. Your doctor said it was perfectly normal. She also told me that some kids rolling before 8 weeks. everything you read cerebral palsy and motor is just, I think it's in advance. I would like to get a second opinion.

Nichols C said...

My son could go to 6 weeks. He made a couple of times and not again until he crawled to seven months 1 / 2! Our pediatrician said it was a fluke. I think your son is okay.

Good luck tomorrow at the doctor's office, I'm sure everything will go well.

Post a Comment