Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best Adapter For Laptop In Europe Has Anyone Used Their US Laptop In Europe?

Has anyone used their US laptop in Europe? - best adapter for laptop in europe

I'm going to Belgium this fall and my laptop. Most sites that I need a voltage converter for my laptop does not say but a few. Voltage converters I've seen online say, they should not be used for televisions or computers. Airlines also say that I need an adapter to use a laptop on the plane, but do not say much. Any clues?

1 comments:

stan l said...

Check power supply for your laptop, it should be a label on it. If he says something Loke 100-230V 50/60Hz your laptop to work anywhere in the world without a voltage converter or transformer. It will need a plug adapter, go to www.kropla.com and you can find the voltages and plug types from around the world. Check www.seatguru.com know what airline adapter you need for your laptop. Some devices now 110v power. If you travel in economy class travel will rarely have an airplane power outlets. Magellan's Travel is a nice little card, which has several types of cards and includes surge protection and USB charger built. Kropla Browse the site and see many good things . I have my laptop in 9 countries in Europe today.

Post a Comment