Friday, February 12, 2010

Hemorrhoids On Taint Can You Get Hemorrhoids In Your Taint?

Can you get hemorrhoids in your taint? - hemorrhoids on taint

This may be an abscess, I know. Once I had a peri-rectal abscess and had to open up and drain, which then was so painful. The hump is similar, but in reality you can not see and it is a little spot in my neighborhood and not just on the edge of the O-ring. It could be hemorrhoids, but I thought that happened a little too. Can hemorrhoids in your city?

3 comments:

Steven said...

i dont think so, I believe, should protruding rectum

novabook said...

It is quite possible that you may have hemorrhoids, in this specific area. If yes, I know a remedy for the very low cost, the plant take care of this problem.

wmayers9... said...

"Place for me to say, and" spots so you know. Y'got problems, ask your doctor!

Post a Comment