Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sending Gifts To The Philippines Customs How Much Customs Value Do I Need To Declare When Shipping A Defective Laptop From The Philippines To The USA?

How much customs value do I need to declare when shipping a defective laptop from the Philippines to the USA? - sending gifts to the philippines customs

She sent me a laptop bought in Chicago as a gift. I live in the Philippines. Only about a month to get the personal power, must be returned to the United States for repair.

They asked me how much it would cost to return to, but I'm not sure how to explain the value of the laptop, because it is defective. (Originally purchased for $ 600).

Suggestions?

1 comments:

Brandt said...

You should try to resolve to save your computer. Less effort and probably cheaper.

Post a Comment